Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Fay Waters Womens Snow Boots Winter Anti-Slip Ankle Booties Waterproof Slip On Round Toe Warm Sneaker
- KEEN Women's Hush Knit CNX Mary Jane Flats
- Geox Women's Fapurple Patent Leather Stiletto Heel
- LORENZO MARI Pumps-shoes Womens Leather Black
- MATCHANT Women's High Heel Wild Sandals Pointed Sexy High Heels (color orange, Size 40)
- T-JULY New Women Casual Army Ankle Boots Round Toe Cross Tied Footwear Female Flat New Black Platform shoes
- BININBOX Men's Flat Sandals Summer Breathable shoes Closed-Toe Soft Sport Fisherman Brown
- Pelle Moda Womens Ansley2-nu Dress Sandal
- Gentle Souls Womens Ethan Kilty Toe Low Heel Dress Pump Pump
- Azura Boltz Black 41 M EU
- Ted Baker Womens AHFIRA Trainers
- Easy Go Shopping Slippers for Men Slip on Style Genuine Leather Anti Slip Casual Outdoor Beach Water shoes Cricket shoes (color White, Size 8.5 UK)
- Ailj Retro Street Beat Low Canvas shoes, Simple Casual Breathable Tennis shoes Unisex Fashion Comfortable Flat shoes 4 colors (color Black, Size 39 EU)
- Stacy Adams Mens 25190 Barris Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.