Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Irish Setter Work Women's Marshall 9 inch Pull On Steel Toe Work Boot
- Crime London Women's 25104PP123 Pink Leather Sneakers
- Men's shoes Leather Pointed Business Formal shoes Spring Fall Winter Comfort Fashion Boots Dress shoes Party & Evening Mens Leather shoes Work shoes (color Black, Size 44)
- Clarks Men's Landry Edge Loafers
- Adidas Women's U_Path Run Trainers
- TravisMathew Travis Mathew Mens Tracers
- Helly Hansen Men's A.S.T 2 Boot
- Black Nine Seven Women's Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Mule Handmade Glossy and Comfortable Summer Sandal shoes
- BestLifes Women Pumps Toe Mid Heels Dress Work Comfortable Ladies shoes
- La Auténtica 807FP - Desert Boots, Adult Unisex, Brown Chocolate
- ASO-SLING Woman Wedges Sneakers Spell color Fashion Breathable Comfortable Casual shoes High Heels
- Cole Haan Womens Studio Grand Weave Trainer Sneakers
- CAPE ROBBIN Women Velvet Pointy Toe Mary Jane Ballet Flat GG12
- York Zhu Women Pumps, Elegant Mixed color Slip-on Thin Heel High Heel shoes Beige
- Navoku Womens Plush Memory Foam Cute Ears Fuzzy House Slippers
- Shiney First Layer Leather Ankle Boots Women Plus Velvet High Heel Pointed Side Zipper Bare Boots
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.