Trusted Estate Planning and Elder Care Law Services in Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC
For over 30 years, the lawyers and staff at Rhodes Law Firm, PC, have combined their expertise and client commitment to earn an outstanding reputation in the Augusta, GA and Aiken, SC area. Devoted to Elder Care Law and the many estate planning components that fall underneath, we have the experience and know-how to provide any services you need for lifetime and death time planning.
We specialize in the area of estate planning, and boast the experience and expertise you would expect of someone you trust to ensure all end-of-life planning is properly taken care of. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to bring them to one of our free workshops, or contact us today – we’ll be happy to help in any way we can!
- Reneeze AG30 Women's Ankle Wrap Backless Lace up Dress Boots Heels
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Shayla Platform Sandal Heeled Sandal
- Cherry Blossom Classic Style High Top Flat Canvas shoes Casual Sneaker For Men & Women
- Skechers Mizuno Women's Wave Catalyst Running shoes
- RHFDVGDS Lady Bow Sandals in The Summer Sweet Water Thick with high-Heel Sandals
- CYBLING Womens Winter Snow Boots Round Toe Suede Flat Low Heel Faux Fur Warm Ankle Booties
- WeiPoot Women's Kitten-Heels Pu Low-Top Solid Zipper Boots, EGHXH115705
- Miz Mooz Women's Aster in gold
- Ladola Ladies Buckle Platform Round Toe Imitated Leather Boots
Elder Care Law Services
Estate Planning, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Long Term Care Planning, Veterans Benefits, Medicaid Planning, Asset Protections, Probate Avoidance, Power of Attorney, Guardianship and Wills.